Friday, January 29, 2010

Dude, Where's My Couture?


Although this article was published a few months ago in Vogue's September issue, I am still utterly inspired by it. Gela Nash-Taylor, the co-founder of Juicy Couture, gave the lucky Plum Sykes a tour of the grounds of her new country home in England, Wraxall Manor, and may I say it is breathtaking. This is the sort of life I would love to experience every day: riding my horse in jodhpurs, throwing an intimate dinner party with a few Texan socialites, then dashing to throw on a black satin Prada frock with black Louboutin booties and a red alligator Hermés cuff on each wrist, glorious! Gela, I admire your hard work and where it has brought you, bravo!

Wraxall Manor

The drawing room and Gela's daughter's room

Gela and her rocker husband John Taylor of Duran Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails