Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bing Bang Boom.

Well now. The past three days have been spectacular to say the least. I'll go backwards and lead up to the most exciting thing which will probably make me giddy for the next four years.

Wednesday (today)- started prepping for the sewing I’m going to start for the summer. It’s a bit of a mess as is apparent with my pile of fabric. I also got the first of my summer reading, This Side of Paradise, can't wait to dive in.

Tuesday- I got a summer job! I will be working at J. Crew and am extremely excited. I also got bangs, so now I can look like a hipster (even though I loathe that word) any day of the week.

Monday- This is the big one. I found out that a letter I sent to Vogue is going to be published in the July issue!!! I wrote about their tribute to Alexander McQueen and it will be in the section Talking Back. It is such a great honor and I don’t know what to do with myself. Rest assured I will have another post about it when the issue comes to print. You should pick one up.

Photo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What exciting news! Can't wait to see you in VOGUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are something else roomie. i can't wait to cower under the shadow of your awesomeness ;) seriously though. i want to jump up and down and clap my hands rapidly for you. maybe next semester. with love, ala. b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Are. Awesome.
    I think that pretty much covers it. :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails