Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer Whims.

The summer is officially here and I am vowing not to be lazy. I am going to do lots of creative, crafty things and go on lots of adventures. I have made a list for myself of all that I am going to do in my (100) days of summer, so here it is. If you have any other creative ideas of what you do to stay occupied leave a comment and I will definitely take it into consideration.

Also on the list is to read every Vogue magazine I can get my hands on, to learn as much about music as I can, and to watch more classic movies like City Lights. Here’s to a productive summer!

And here is the play-on-words for the title

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this summer list. You can already cross out learn harmonica and be employed!! You're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. joanna i must say it it past time i stumble onto your blog site!!!! you should have told me about it! im diving into every article and each time a smile creeps from ear to ear across my face! you, my dear are absolutely amazing and the cutest thing ive ever known. i love you soooo much!
    now thats out of the way- my comment- i always llok forward to your summer list. and i must say this is the best one yet! i want to roll on the floor everytime i think about last summer!(i want to buy this, this, this,this,and a rug!!!!!) :) anyways. great list. cant w8 to see all the phenomenal things you accomplish! i love you!!!! xxoxooxooxx

    lauren

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails