Saturday, July 16, 2011

Trunks of Trinkets.

double
floral
I have just been in a major creating/photographing mood recently. I finally found an aperture setting on my camera that I like and the colors are much more in line with how I see things in my head. Before it just looked so blahh. I also got some things for my home for this next semester. Here are some of my little trinkets:

carved
wooden plate turned jewelry display

glasses
über modern looking glasses from a flea market (not a need but will be good for entertaining)

textures
Good read: Moonwalking with Einstein

neon

Other little finds (I'm obsessed with neon pink right now):
My sister's Kate Spade tote from the neon collection
some perfect French espadrilles from Ann Mashburn
Kate Spade keychain
Essie nail polish in Funny Face
Neon pink bobby pins from J. Crew
Sister's jelly watch from Italy (I don't have the heart to set it to Eastern standard time, plus I don't know how)

textures
mags
Once again, favorite magazines:
TAR and Bullett

glasses
New favorite Ralph Lauren glasses and J. Crew vest ($15 online!). When the vest came in the mail, my mind automatically went back to a street style pic I had seen in Teen Vogue forever ago. I had just gotten a floral scarf (Pictured two pictures above) and the pairing seemed a perfect interpretation of this other image in my mind. So I went searching for it and...

lola
I found it! I had a hunch it was from the early years of my Teen Vogue obsession and I sensed it was from the fall season. So I look to September 2006 and there it was. Lola in her perfectly quilted floral vest and a lovely citrus colored top. The mind is certainly an incredible thing.

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to be the Editor for Vogue already! You're perfecttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. his response b9m80m4j83 louis vuitton replica replica bags online uae this link s1d32a5h81 Louis Vuitton replica Bags replica bags philippines wholesale replica kipling bags replica gucci handbags g9h82u5g42 replica bags in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails