Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tribe and True.

DSCN4591
DSCN4593
Today told me it was a time to be a colorful hippie, so I obeyed it. I woke up this morning, yoke lightened, but not weightless, after a very lonnnngg sleep-deprived week, and I had this strange desire to make a gossimer canopy around my bed with twinkle lights because I want to retain my childlike sense of wonder. Then I turned on We Added it Up by Sarah Worden and came across this cool photographer. The combination of all of these things resulted in this odd get-up. Currently, I am writing this post and continuing the boheme bourgeoise theme by munching on taxidermied vegetables from Earthfare (horrible dysphemism, eh? but it's the only way I can describe it). So yes. Here's to Saturday. Here's to not reading loads of film articles right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails