Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Get a Kick Out of You.



Apparently I am now obsessed with shoes because I never post about two of the same things in a row. But, alas, I have become tired of my gingerbread looking Toms, so I have decided to mix it up. I repainted them outside today in this gorgeous spring break weather while listening to the latest of Zooey and Matt. I used the same concept of the trompe l'oeil loafer, but have gone in another direction. Now my Toms look cool and summery and I can wear them without Hansel and Gretel trying to eat them.

Inspiration from Anthropologie wingtips

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness!!! I totally just bought my first pair of Toms. Love them. Although, they aren't quite as intense as yours. I'll have to learn. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails