Friday, April 23, 2010

Generation Why.


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love my generation.

I love that...
We are quick to question the norms and refine old concepts to make them new, like the invention of the shoe wheel.
Brands are being renovated and aren't as busy looking as they used to be, like the modern looking metromint water.
Movies are artistic and clear in every shot, like Bright Star.
Music sounds fresh and light instead of extremely heavy, like with the Little Ones.
Clothes are generally very muted and will hopefully be wearable in the years to come, like the label CĂ©line.
There is a movement back to folk, like with Will Stratton.
Reading classic literature is overriding trashy television.
These are just a few reasons why I love this time period and I can't wait to see how the next one will compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails