Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Summer Chill.

So here is my official summer list for 2011. Some of the ideas are quite easy and others are difficult. For instance, attacking my "learn about this folder" will not be an easy feat. Do you know how many websites I've put off looking at? This also applies to culture magazines, graphic design, and making clothes. Lastly, the best of the best, and probably most time consuming but the most rewarding, a surprise project I'm working on that I plan to have completed by the end of the summer. I'm not going to speak a word lest I jinx it. So just keep your eyes peeled for goodness in August/September on Silhouette!

To start off the summer, here it the lovely This is Ivy League song A Summer Chill, which if I'm not mistaken I have posted before in a past Tune Tuesday. Enjoy dearies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails