Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Living Is Easy.

So, I was home this weekend and I found myself thinking of summer (which is only three weeks away, can you stand it?!). I began reminiscing via photos and videos from summers past and I came upon some images from last summer that are prettier texture-wise than I once thought. I took lots of photos last summer and had every intention of posting them and I never got around to it. Better late than never I suppose. I'm just going to go slightly wild. Here it goes.
DSCN0251
DSCN0492
DSCN0721
DSCN1488
Oh brother! This makes me just want to skip finals altogether and replace them with making summer lists, taking pictures, and basking in the sun doing crafts and listening to good music. Summer come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails