Monday, July 11, 2011

Video Smorgasbord.

I am doing some computer cleaning and have started converting all of my saved blogs, music sites, etc. over to Pinterest. Praise the Lord! My computer and mind were getting quite junky. The only thing that doesn't quite fit in are saved videos I've accumulated over time. So I am going to post them all in this very post, together in mass! Pardon that there is no particular theme or driving concept (Although there is a driving concept to the Chrysler commercial below. Too cheesy? Too cheesy). Enjoy xx.

chrysler style

Chrysler Style Commercial

sermon on the mound

Sermon on the Mound (actually basically the whole channel this video is in)

thom browne

Thom Browne Interview

esquire fashion week

Esquire- London Fashion Week Looks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails