Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Hello, House" "Hello, Jo".

DSCN4283
Welp this is my humble abode! Let me give you a little tour.

DSCN4278
This is my foyer where people like to look at my barnacle lamp. I've shown it on other occasions throughout my blog history, but now it has a permanent place in the central part of my home.

DSCN4388
This is my front mirror and table and my finished vest/jacket (vackest? I jest.) The table is complete with a copy of "A Waste of Time" by the team at kate spade. Come on by and flip through it, you'll get a kick out of it.

DSCN4282
This is my living room, where people come and watch movies sometimes.

DSCN4406
DSCN4408
DSCN4413
Then here is my shelf which has a nice little ledge at the top that you can't see that is fairly close to my bed and I fist bump it every morning for stability. We have a good relationship.
....................

I'm sure more details of my home will arise as the year goes on, but here are the basics.
If you didn't get my general theme to this post (Meredith, I know you most certainly did), then you should watch this trailer and then go find the movie in theatres!

If you go to my school, feel free to stop by and you can choose from my wide variety of teas and foreign magazines! I'd be happy to hang xx Jo

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting awhile on this post for inspiration for my own dorm room! You are so clever and chic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails