Sunday, September 11, 2011

Aminals.

Whoa. Some major inspiration magic just happened. I was taking a picture of some pretty things for fall when I started to notice a theme, animal related! I started taking away and adding and getting excited then I took the picture.
DSCN4524
These are the items:
My friend's Dave Matthews Band Moose Shirt
a piggy bank change purse
My pig friend named Toot (after the Toot and Puddle books)
Calfskin shoes
Animal print blanket
Tortoise shell glasses (eh? eh?)

All of this happened in the middle of the DM Stith song Pigs
(I wish I had more pig things then this would have been REALLY cool)

I suppose this theme of animals runs farther than the afternoon because of other things that have happened recently. For instance, I came upon a little kitten this morning on a walk and found some people who knew where to take it to find a new home. Then a few weeks ago my friend told me about this song Aminals which dictated the theme for a cd I made for another friend. Cool Stuff. Well okay that was my wierd little rant for the day. Wishing you all a great week! xoxo
DSCN4325
Oh and P.S. Pshh I said I would get right to homework this afternoon. That will NEVER happen.
P.P.S. Also watch this, it will make your heart melt and you might cry, but this is also animal related and is SOO good.

1 comment:

  1. JO!
    This post is awesome and this is why
    1. That is my shirt
    2. Until I was like 10 I always got the M and N in animal mixed up so I always said aminals!
    3. I live with a pig, a literal pig. and my roommate has a TON of pig things. So come visit us :] hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails