Sunday, September 18, 2011

Here's looking at you, Day.

DSCN4579
Part of me is not really partial to the typical "look-of-the-day" blog post, it seems oh so very "look at me" and I want to stray away from that. But I guess it's a rite of passage when one has a style blog, so I'll give it a whirl for a while to see what I think.

This idea was prompted for a few reasons 1) I finally figured out a way to take style pics that don't look like they belong on Myspace, 2) while driving to dinner I realized that I am really J. Crewing it up today and figured people might want to see it, 3) I will do absolutely anything to avoid preparing for a French composition tomorrow.

So it's your basic slouchy denim number with a messy side ponytail, socks with moccasins, and oversized glasses. The look is tied together with a smirk inspired by a guy my friends know who uses it to woo the ladies. How very Jim Halpert of him. So I decided to wear it too to see if it does anything from the other side of the spectrum.

Well that's it. Tell me if this is lame and I won't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails