Monday, May 21, 2012

Back in Action!

Well hi, lovely friends! It sure has been a while since the last time I've touched the blog, but boy, oh boy have I been busy! 
Since I last posted....

-I have been working with Recipe for Press on the brand's blog.
-I joined forces with UGA Street Style after I was featured in their Style Star post
-I got to work with Athens Fashion Collective on their Spring Showcase (go look at the pictures, they're trés merveilleux!)
-My friends and I made a short film! It was in a campus film festival and we had such a blast putting it together in a week.
Then on top of these fun activities, I've had classes and papers and projects galore! So, terribly sorry I've been in neglect, but it was all for good reasons. 

But now I've got the whole summer and a little extra free time, so I'm going to chronicle as much as possible!

Coming soon...
-My annual summer goals list
-New music playlists for the summer months
-Loads of photos and musings for inspiration

Here's to a great summer! 
xoxo Jo

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have you on board, Joanna! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please blog more! I love your blog and I'm about to bookmark it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails